Typing Text Examples
Typing Text works with any font or style. Blinking cursor can be easily changed or even replaced with you own layer.
Keyboards have 3 basic presets: Windows, Mac and iOS, all of them are highly adjustable.
Add Sound FX in a couple of clicks. Just select 1 or more sounds that you want to use and the script will then automatically sync them with the typing.
Currently, the script has a list of limitations required for its correct work:
- Keyboards only support English language and QWERTY layout.
- Typing text layers only support left-to-right languages.
- Typing text layers should be left aligned.
A script panel for After Effects that creates text, which you can type,
and keyboards, on which you can type. As simple as that. But it’s
actually quite powerful.
- Create typing text that can be easily animated with 2 or more keyframes.
- Add a blinking cursor and define its shape.
- Add a keyboard. Start from 3 predefined presets: Windows, Mac, iOS, and then change them how you want.
- Finally, add sound FX.