Marshal v1.2 is a script that you can use to create a folder structure and sort your After Effects projects.
What you need to put things in order in your project:
1. Create the required folder structure
2. If we want the necessary elements to be sorted into the folder, we must select the type. In this case, I selected “precomps” – and now all precompositions will be sorted into this folder.
3. Having created the folder structure, we click on the button to sort the project. And the script will put things in order.
You also don’t have to worry about the folder structure you create. When you close and open After Effects, the structure you created is saved (in the root folder of the script, do not delete the setting_sort.jsx file – it contains your structure, if you delete the file, you will have to create the structure again)
– You can create any structure that you need
– Creation of subfolders 2 level
– Selecting the type of folders to sort (what will be sorted into a folder)
– main compositions
– audio files
– video files
– Nulls & Solids
The script is very simple to figure out)
You can always ask for help by writing to: email@example.com
Also, I am waiting for your wishes and suggestions