2DF Trail is a preset for After Effects CC that adds a bicolor trail to your animated elements.
Just select the shape-layer or text and apply the preset.
If you want to apply it to an image, the animation must be pre-composed.
- Trail length adjustment;
- Bicolor adjustment;
- Adjusting the trail’s transparency;
- Other adjustments to improve the appearance of the trail.
- Color A: Initial trail color;
- Color B: Final trail color;
- Length: Trail length. Value 100 will be 1,000px approximately;
- Trail Opacity: Change the final trail opacity;
- Anti-Aliasing: Use to eliminate jaggies that may appear when you use high Trail Opacity;
- Density: Higher values make the trail more fluid, but impact in the render time;
- General Opacity: Define a overall opacity for the trail.
- Sound effects made by the talented artist Arthur Ferraz.
- The music used in this preview is Play Play Play by Shtriker Big Band available at Artlist.