Ventura is a creative agency template kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable Also, Ventura works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
With 19 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
Page templates included
- Our Process
- Single Post
- Coming Soon
- Case Study
- Contact Us
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
- .Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize.
- Import the template where the slides/tabs appear.
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel or Tabs widget
- Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
- Import the popup templates and the header
- Open the header template in the builder
- Click on the icon that toggles the menu or search and click the wrench icon on the “Popup” setting in the link field and select the popup template to display. That’s it!
Configuring Header Popup
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.