KONSULTANT is a modern & clean Elementor Template Kit, built specifically for consultant services. Whether it’s an consultancy firm, finance office, or other business services. It’s easy to use the pre-made template pages to quickly build your website. Contains 30 different templates and Global Kit Style.
All templates have been carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices to ensure that the display is always perfect. No Elementor Pro version is required, and no paid plugins are required, saving you budget. KONSULTANT supports free lifetime upgrades, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Fully compatible with Elementor free version, NO Elementor Pro required
- Total 30 templates, includes full page templates, useful blocks
- Global theme styles for an easy site-wide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Case Studies
- Case Details
- Member Profile
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Sub Footer
- Services II
- Services III
- Contact Form
- Request Form
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
- This Template Kit should be used with the “Hello” theme from Elementor, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and search “hello”.
- After installing the Template Kit, Be sure to import “Global Kit Styles” first.
How to import Metform custom form:
- Click “Edit Form”
- Choose a new blank form, click “Edit Form”
- In the newly opened editor window, insert “Block – Contact Form”
- Click “Update & Close”
If you need any help, come HERE and message us directly!
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.