CLINIK is a clean & simple Elementor Template Kit, built specifically for health and medical organizations. Whether it’s a clinic, hospital or health care facility, it’s easy to use the pre-made template pages to quickly build your website. Contains 15 different templates and Global Kit Style.
All templates have been carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices to ensure that the display is always perfect. No Elementor Pro version is required, and no paid plugins are required, saving you budget. The CLINIK supports free lifetime upgrades, so you don’t have to worry about it
- Single Department
- Doctor Profile
- Single Blog
- 404 Page
- Sub Footer
- Contact Form
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Fully compatible with Elementor free version, NO Elementor Pro required
- Total 24 templates, includes full page templates, useful blocks
- Global theme styles for an easy sitewide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
**Required Plugins (installed with kit)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Press Elements
How to Install
Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.