Blanche is a sports blog and magazine Elementor Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable Also, Blanche works flawlessly on various screen size devices.This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
With 29 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
Page templates included
- Style Guide
- Optin Popup
- Single post
- Single Product
- Coming Soon
- Gift Card
- Hero Post Template
- Numbered Post Template
- Number Post Grid Template
- One-Column Post Template
- Small Post Template
- Three-Columns Post Template
- Fullwidth Post Template
- On-Dark I Post Template
- On-Dark II Post Template
- On-Dark III Post Template
- General Post Template
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How To Install
To use the Template Kit import plugin, follow the steps below
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import. If you use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP File to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs to be installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Start importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.
- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.
- Any templates you import via the WP Admin area will be saved in Elementor Template library
Open the Elementor Builder, and click on the Envato button
- A modal window will appear displaying your installed kits. Click View Installed Kit to view the templates or blocks you want to add
- Click Insert Template to insert the block into your page
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.