- Microsoft Outlook is not support Background image. (more info ) it will replace with a solid background color instead.
- By responsive in Gmail app I mean “email doesn’t fall apart”. I don’t mean “I found a way to make media queries work in Gmail” or “Everything is pixel perfect in Outlook.”
- This is a template file not an editor service.
- Files export from SR is not compatible with Mailster due to a different code and file structure.
- Campaign Monitor – include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, CM doesn’t have a style customization function for custom HTML template so I recommend using SR editor and export to use with CM.
- MailChimp – include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant. You can editing in text/image content, and repeating/align modules, for the template style I do recommend using SR editor and export to use with MC.
- Regular html – (None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG)
- Photoshop file – all layers are names and well organize with group and color label.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp, Mailster, StampReady, and FAQ section.
– compatible html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin
– compatible html file for using with StampReady service.
-Revamp template code . -MailChimp default file is now editable with MailChimp native editor. Change background image. Customize template color. Design adjustment radius button. Repeatable modules with drag and drop. -@media query is back. -More apps supported(PolyMail, Spark, Unibox) -MailChimp preview text now implemented to MailChimp default file.
Matah Email Set 20 Unique templates style.
Koble Set with 14 templates and 150 modules for all in one.