Pandora is fully Responsive theme that’s written with smooth and modern HTML5, it looks and works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. Pandora features a large slider, that will really make your products stand out.
Theme is highly customizable, sports unique “quick shop” feature and other great features. It’s great for selling products of any kind – everything from fashion clothing all the way to computer hardware – will look awesome and sell well.
Pandora is also available as a ready-to-use Shopify theme
- Open product
- Single blog post
- Contact Form
- Checkout (step 1)
- Checkout (step 2)
- Checkout (step 3)
- Customer section (login)
- Customer section (adresses)
- Customer section (order history)
- Customer section (single order)
- Single page
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Written with HTML5 and CSS3
- Unique Quick-shop feature
- Custom styled checkout
- Custom styled customer area (shipping address management etc.)
- Customizable front page with large slider, top products and latest news sections
- Beautiful typography
- Drop down menu support
- Social media sharing
- Twitter feed
- Customizable sidebar
- SEO optimized
- Full width page layout
- Contact form
- Compatible with all modern browsers.
Want to learn more? Check out Pandora documentation.
Help and Support
To contact us for support, please write to email@example.com. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS
- Provide help for using the underlying platform – in this case shopify.com (Shopify has it’s own support)