This is a Photoshop created photograph of a window speckled with rain. First photo (shown) is inspired by the view of a city on a dark rainy night through a high up hotel window. Design includes 3 starting colour combinations with pre-made JPEGs.
- ‘Colour Layers’ control lighting colour allowing all colours to be changed easily
- Fill in layers with colour between layers to change the look completely
- Fire Red, Deep Blue and Street Light full JPEGs included – ready to be dropped into any design
- Image spans dual 21 inch monitors
- Rain uses layer styles; paint in even more with a speckled brush!
- Designed to look and feel like a real photograph
Questions and comments welcome! Thank you and enjoy!
Why not try…