Horror Photoshop Layer Styles – part III
Horror – Photoshop layer styles – part III are the best for your titles, buttons, shapes, etc. Styles are usable for any Text and it also looks perfect on Shapes or Buttons.
Horror Photoshop Layer Styles – part III – Features
- All styles are made of 1 layer only
- Applicable with just one click
- Unique look and clean design
- Can be used anywhere, the best result is with darker background as seen on preview image
- ASL and PSD files included
Applying Horror Styles – Quick and Easy
- To start using these styles just double click the file horror-photoshop-styles-3.asl.
- Now look at the Style Palette in Photoshop and You should see there 8 new unique styles.
- To Apply the Style just select your text or shape and simply click on the Style to apply it.
If you don’t have interest about install the complete pack into your Photoshop, You can just drag and drop one of the text from the included PSD file to your Design and edit it.
Horror Photoshop Layer Styles – part III – ZIP includes
- ASL file with 8 styles
- Layered PSD file with all styles used
- Read.me file with info on used fonts in the preview and a quick guide (doc and pdf)
Hope u like it and don´t forget to rate it