Woocommerce Alphabetical Search is a woocommerce addon which adds Alphabetical search functionality for the products to your woocommerce powered shop.
The plugin allows you to add alphabets on top of your shop/product archive pages and also comes with a shortcode which you can use on any page/post or widget to display the alphabets.
When the user clicks on the alphabets it automatically filters the current set of result based on the clicked alphabet.
- Powerful admin backend to customize the look and feel.
- Allows you to control the placement of the alphabets.
- Allows you to only display the alphabets which has some products.
- Allows you to have a opaque/faded style for the alphabets which don’t have a product.
- Allows you to display the product count based on each alphabet.
- Allows to show/hide the numberic product filter.
- Allows you to control the alphabets size,color,background and font size.
- Comes with a shortcode which allows you have the filter added to any page/post or widget.
- Works in conjunction with woocommerce product/tag filter and also supports woocommerce sorting.
- Allows to add custom text if you are using the auto placement which adds the alphabets on top of your shop page.
- Allows to customize the look and feel of the product counter based on your needs.
- Allows to specify the vertical and horizontal space between the alphabets.
Allow your users to easily browse through your products based on the starting letter of the products and provide them more easy way to search products on your shop.
Version 1.3 (11th Nov 20) - checked with new wordpress version Version 1.2 (14th March 17) - Added short code feature to widget - fixed css Version 1.1 (04 MARCH 16) - Updated to work with latest version of WooCommerce. - Added functionality to clear the search filter. - Fixed issues 404 not found urls. Version 1.0 (01 DEC 14) - Initial public release.