Create a portfolio website to show your best work to potential high-paying clients. Save hours and days of your time with choosing fonts and colors and designing every single page. Instead, focus on writing about your work experience, the projects you’re most proud of and what you have to offer. This template is easy to be customize and ready to be deployed in seconds!
Live demo here.
- Clean code
- Fully responsive
- SEO friendly
- Social links
- Easy and quick deployement, get your website ready in seconds!
All the pages you need
- A landing page showing all the most important things about you as a developer
- Project page that lets you add multiple images, links, and free-form content
- Projects page to show a list of projects for a specific language or framework (e.g., Python Projects, React Projects)
- Resume page that shows your work history in a resume/CV format
- Testimonial component
- Blog page that lets you add external links to blog posts on Medium, Dev.to, Hashnode, etc. I recommend to use these 3rd-party platforms to reach a bigger audience.
Easy to customize
- Set any color accent you want, or choose from a set of options provided
- A huge selection of icons from Iconify for adding logos of tech you use
- Simple code structure
HOW IT WORKS
Simply edit the files and export/deploy in seconds!
You can export the project to static pages and deploy your website anywhere! You also can deploy it online with Vercel, it is free and supports deployment from your Git/GitLab/Bitbucket. If you want to deploy to non-static pages, your server should support Node.js.
- Template files
- Documentation including a deployment guide
- 6 months support for free by email, not in the comments
NEWSLETTER – CONTACT
Please read the documentation first.
Send me an EMAIL for any support request after your purchase, DO NOT POST A COMMENT.
For other enquiries, you can also send me an email or just post a comment on the item’s page.
You can find my email in the documentation or on the newsletter.
If a feature doesn’t work, I will fix it as soon as possible.
- Initial release