Online exam system ASP MVC
This is an Online Exam Management System built with the help of ASP .NET MVC 5 and bootstrap theme. This system contains three main modules.
The admin module contains many functionalities like in any educational institute. Following are some of the basic functionalities of this module.
- Adding basic data like course category, quiz category, etc.
- New course creation.
- Updating and deleting existing courses
- Registration of new students.
- Modification of students records.
- Registration of new teachers.
- Modification of teachers records.
- Assigning courses to teachers.
- Assigning courses to students.
- Dropping students from courses
- Searching through different data lists
There are also many functionalities included in the teacher module. Following is a list of some of the main functionalities of this module.
- Viewing teacher courses with advanced search
- Adding a quiz to any course of a teacher
- Updating existing quiz data
- Adding new assignments to different courses
- Updating existing assignments.
- Viewing students list for any particular course
- Viewing students submitted work for quizzes and assignments
- Marking any student’s assignment work
- Viewing any particular complete quiz detail
- Deleting quizzes, assignments of a particular course
- Setting quiz, assignments expiry dates, total times, etc.
In this examination system that built with the latest technology of ASP .Net or entity framework, there is also a complete students module
- Viewing students registered courses
- Viewing quiz list for a particular course
- Viewing assignment list for a course
- Taking online any particular quiz within due dates
- Submitting assignments for different courses
- Viewing the result of any particular assignments or quiz
I have set some basic data in the system so users can view the system online before ordering.
You can log in as admin and then create a course, teachers, students related areas. On the login page, please click on “Dummy login credential” then
login with the credential in the popup. Besides this, all the menus structure is completely different for student, teachers, and admin. A student is
allowed to only view student-related menus and lists. Same like, teachers can only perform tasks that are designed for teachers. I will be glad and
thankful if anyone suggests further modification in the system. I will also continue support for system integration in your computer or online.
You have just to contact me on my email or phone number.
You Tube Video URL
You can watch the common features of course on the following You Tube link: