Inventory Ezzy- Inventory Management System
Inventory Ezzy, is an ASP.NET Core web application, which will help you manage your company stock and inventory management. It also equipped with additional important feature to help your day to day business operation such as: purchase cycle, sales cycle, merchandise and inventory.
We understand as programmer, we want full control of our software, that’s why we shipped the product with full source code so it can be customized and enhanced. Developed based on famous ASP.NET free open source project starter platform: SERENITY.IS Framework (with thousands liked stars at Github from programmers around the world), make this product a perfect choice for developers who seek great software architecture with simple project structure. Consist only one single project with modularity separated by folders, make the architecture easy to follow.
The product come with full source code.
Sales Booster Promo:
Help us grow by giving five star rating. Thank you, really appreciate it, you’re the best.
Azure Online Demo
We have invest in Azure to specially provide online demo for our customers, so they can test drive the application to see it fit or not. Please use below link to access the live demo.
Please try the online demo before you buy to see if it fit your needs or not.
Most Requested Features
The product fully equipped with the most requested features that complete its main inventory management features, such as:
- Beautiful & Professional Theme
- Beautiful & Compact Dashboard
- Easy RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- Sales > Sales Channel
- Sales > Customer
- Sales > Sales Order
- Sales > Invoice
- Sales > Invoice Payment
- Purchase > Vendor
- Purchase > Purchase Order
- Purchase > Bill
- Purchase > Bill Payment
- Merchandise > Uom
- Merchandise > Size
- Merchandise > Colour
- Merchandise > Flavour
- Merchandise > Brand
- Merchandise > Category
- Merchandise > Product
- Inventory > Shipper
- Inventory > Location
- Inventory > Warehouse
- Inventory > Sales Delivery
- Inventory > Sales Return
- Inventory > Purchase Receipt
- Inventory > Purchase Return
- Inventory > Positive Adjustment
- Inventory > Negative Adjustment
- Inventory > Transfer Order
- Inventory > Stock
- Inventory > Movement
- Settings > Company
- Settings > Currency
- Settings > Purchase Tax
- Settings > Sales Tax
- Administration > Languages
- Administration > Translations
- Administration > Roles
- Administration > User Management
Utilize the best development tools and frameworks on the .NET market technology stack. All those luxury come with ease using their world class community edition which is FREE.
- ASP.NET Core 5 (MVC)
- Serenity Web Application Platform (Free)
- AdminLTE (Free)
- Visual Studio 2022 (Free Community Edition)
- MS Management Studio for MSSQL Server (Free Express Edition)
We customize default Serenity free theme to make it look better, more beautiful and more professional
Minimum Knowledge Requirements
You are a .NET Developer with below conditions:
- Have or little experience of using Visual Studio 2022 (or above)
- Have or little experience working with .NET Core
Regret to inform you that other than .NET Developer is not sufficient for this product. Other developers without .NET knowledge such as: PHP and JAVA Developer are not recommended to buy this product.
How to Run the Project
Below are simple steps to run the project:
- Unzip the product
- Open the project solution using Visual Studio 2022
- Edit the connection string at appsettings.json to target your mssql server
- Run the project by press the play button
note: the database will be automatically created.
We don’t provide paid support. We support this product through free support service without any additional cost, you can use email to [email protected] for free support help.
Free Support Note:
- 1. Support provided through email
- 2. Customization is not supported
- 3. Application deployment and hosting is not supported (Our core business are selling software and source code)
- 4. Free product / Bonus app is not supported
- 5. Response time within 48 hours
Help Us Grow
Please help us grow by giving five star rating. Thank you for visiting and thank you for supporting small business ❤
March 30, 2022. - Initial Creation