Gizza Google Authenticator Algorithm is a library that provides methods in order to be able to use Google Authenticator for .NET applications. It provides a simplified and easy way to integrate system.
You’ll get Full Source Sode when you buy this product.
- Supports .NET Standard 2.0 and 2.1, so you can use this library in your projects running on Windows, Linux, macOS, Android etc.
- Super easy integration with signed and secured library.
- Generates Google Authenticator Secret and Manual Keys.
- Generates QR Code for Google Authenticator.
- Supports different Issuer Names.
- Support testing tools.
- Support time tolerance.
- Very low memory footprint.
- Designed for both lightweight and enterprise applications.
Demo & Sandbox
Gizza Google Authenticator Algorithm includes a sample C# demo project (Sandbox) that will help you easily get started.
Once you have the library, first ensure you import the library’s core namespaces in your project:
…then instantiate the main class and add the following code:
// Google Authenticator Class var gauth = new GoogleAuthenticator(); // Generate Setup Code var scode = gauth.GenerateSetupCode("ISSUER", "ACCOUNT", "SECRETKEY"); // Validate Pin Code var valid = gauth.ValidatePinCode("SECRETKEY", "PINCODE", TimeSpan.FromSeconds(30)); // Get Current Pin Codes var codes = gauth.GetCurrentPinCodes("SECRETKEY", TimeSpan.FromSeconds(60));
Simple! That’s just about it for the basic implementation of licensing in your apps.
Have any questions, issues, or doubts? Feel free to reach out via the comments section.