User management is developed in .Net 5 and Angular, that allows you to easily manage user and role based
authentication and authorization. If you want to start new project, then it would be perfect solution for
you because Its developed base on enterprise level standard for both .Net 5 and Angular 11. User Management
also comes with fully documented JSON API which allows you to easily authenticate users from your mobile (or
any other) application.
- Seamless security, OAuth social authentication and role based access privilege authorization.
- Standards based code structure, easy to understand and customize.
- Easy setup, member management and built-in integrations.
- Facebook and Google login, login activity logs and session management.
Security is a prime focus. It is safe from SQL injection, CSRF attack, XSS attack and provides Token based
Authentication and Authorization.
Code is sleek, modular, separated in layers for easy understanding and customization. Easy to understand,
enhance and maintain.
Admin can create User and Role via admin panel and assign role to users also user and Login with Facebook and
Google social media account.
Role and individual user based privilege control authorization. Admin can forcefully logout users from panel.
Admin can also manage page and action level setup. It’s also allow user to login with specific IP Address
By default, the application comes with English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
languages. You can add a new language in just minutes.
Application is designed for extensibility, you can create your own modules or features and assign permission
- 100% responsive, works well in mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop devices.
- Facebook and Google OAuth login integrated.
- Interactive Dashboard
- Add, Update and Delete User and Role.
- User Listing with server side pagination, filtering and sorting.
- Multi Language Support
- Setup multiple Email SMTP setting.
- Setup multiple Email Template with dynamic Parameters.
- Option to send email via SMTP.
- Add, Update, Delete and Listing Control Panel Pages/Screen and Action.
- Admin can Setup Page(Screen) and Action mapping.
- Admin can view Current Online Users and forcefully logout online user.
- Manage Application Setting Parameter from UI.
- You can view Application Error Logs from UI.
- You can view user login activity.
- User can manage User profile.
- Admin Can Reset User password from panel.
- Quick start Guide Documentation to add new features
ASP.NET Core Architecture
- Generic Repository Pattern
- Unit of work Patterns
- Real Time Notification Using SignalR
- Uses Swagger for API documentation
- Dependency Injection
- MediatR Pattern for clean controller
- Standard Naming conventions
- JWT Token Based Authentication and Claim Based Authorization
- Less coupling and Easier reuse
- Single Responsibility Principle
- Open/closed principle
- All Methods are Async/Await
- Generic way to Handle REST API Status code
- Validate Rest Request Entity with Fluent API
- Store Logging info into Database using NLOG
- Client and Server side validation
- CORS Settings
- Separate each feature modules
- Fully strongly type
- Lazy loading
- Common Shared and Core Module
- State Management with NGRX Data
- Generic Service for Pagination, Filtering and Sorting
- Easy to add new feature module
- Easy to upgrade into latest version/li>
- Generic Error Handling
- Common HTTP Interceptor to set REST API URL and Loading indicator
Technologies Use for Project
- Angular 11
- Angular Material 11
- Bootstrap 4
- Ngrx Data
- SignalR (@microsoft/signalr)
- Multilingual (@ngx-translate/core)
- Social Media Login (angularx-social-login)
- Rich Text Editor (ngx-editor)
REST API in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET 5(Latest)
- Entity framework core 5.0.4
- Mediatr 9.0.0
- NLog 7.4.9
- Automapper 10.1.1
- FluentValidation 9.5.3
- Swagger API (Swashbuckle.AspNetCore 6.1.1)
- VS Code and Visual Studio 2019.
- SQL Server Database.
The REST API project has a well descriptive Swagger API documentation.
The Client project uses NLog (a 3rd party logger service) to generate a log text file as well it can be log
into SQL database.
User Name: email@example.com
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swagger API Documentation Link