Resolves shortened links from shorte.st
SharkBot is a bot with different functionalities and one of them is to solve shortened links from shorte.st in an easy way and simulating that it is a human.
to skip the continue button of shorte.st in this way you can monetize easily.
Try the demo and find out for sure
Download Demo and Documentation
The demo has limitations but includes all the features
Important: please read the documentation before using the bot, if you find any error, please leave me a comment.
List of available Bots
- SharkBotVisit – Bot to send massive visits to any site needs
- SharkBotYoutubeVisit – Bot to send massive visits to Youtube needs improvement
- ShorteBot – resolves shortened links from shorte.st like a
- PopUnderBot – opens popup ads like a human needs
- GoogleSearchBot – The first humanized Google search bot
- Website Traffic Generator for CPM Bot – BotBearSurf
- Traffic Generator Bot – BotBear
- Minimum 4core CPU
- 8GB RAM minimum
- Operating System Windows 32/64 btis
Read the documentation to learn how to use and install the bot, as well as its configuration.
- Undetectable Bot has stealth functions
- Social and Customizable References
- Customizable user agents
- Proxy configuration including list processing
- Resource blocking to save bandwidth
- Mouse movements like a human
Frequently Asked Questions
Includes source code
No, it is sold separately, we can reach an agreement.
Detected by Google Analytics?
yes, google analytics has changed a lot in the last months and the visits are usually detected after 30 seconds from the beginning of the session.
what is not assured is the time of duration of the session that already depends on the interaction and the time that lasts the session.
Detected as Bot?
No, the bot is configured to be as undetectable as possible as a bot, but as a common human.
Yes, everything will depend on the proxies used, and whether they are of good quality or not.
Important for buyers
Feel free to ask any questions, I always respond immediately or within a couple of hours but I always respond.