Professional Auto Pivot Indicator for Forex, Crypto, Stocks and Indices
Pivot points refer to a technical analysis method that provides more apparent price levels as the turning point, resistances, and supports over different periods. The pivot points are based on the price action of the previous trading day.
You can use this indicator for any currency pairs. It’s very professional strategy and it has higher accuracy if you know how to use it. It is built with mql4 language.
In technical analysis, pivot points help determine a sensitive point on the price chart- a crossing that might cause a shift in the market sentiment. The pivot point is based on the previous high, low, and close prices. The method also provides critical levels of support and resistance in the price action surrounding the pivot point. Ultimately, you can easily use the pivot points to find reliable buy and sell signals and determine exit points along with adequate stop loss placement.
- It will change Pivot types according to your Timeframe.
- It has good accuracy to find out signals
- You can trade with pivot retracement or breakout
- Daily Pivot is for H1 Timeframe.
- If you switch timeframe H1 to H4, It will change the S/R levels to Weekly S/R levels.
- You can use it to determine support resistance
- You can use it for entry and exit trade.
- It has Daily Pivot with 3 Daily Support Resistance Level.
- It has Weekly Pivot with 3 Weekly Support Resistance Level.
- It has Monthly Pivot with 3 Monthly Support Resistance Level.
You can use this indicator for manual trading in longterm or intraday basis. if you want to use this in your EA, then use some global variable on the indicator and get pivots value from your EA. Also you can get pivots data through array buffer on your EA.