- It creates a web page with a Google Maps without writing code manually.
- It adds markers based on the data you imports in the application.
- It also displays an info window on marker click.
- You can specify various settings like default zoom, minimum zoom, maximum zoom, map type and center of the map.
- It fits all the markers on the map when the map is first loaded (based on settings).
- It converts addresses to lat/lng (geocoding).
- It converts lat/lng to address (reverse geocoding).
- It imports data from CSV file.
- It uses the Google Geocoding API.
- It supports single as well as multiple fields addresses i.e. you can have one field for the complete address or multiple fields like street, city, state, country and zip.
- It displays progress as the rows are processed.