Audit Triggers Generator for SQL Server is a Windows desktop application that generates audit tables and audit triggers for SQL Server database without writing script manually. The purpose of this application is to make software development easy. It creates audit tables (one per table) and triggers (update and delete) per table. The triggers insert data in the relevant audit table when data is updated/deleted in a table.
- It supports SQL Server database.
- It creates audit tables (one per table).
- It creates two (update and delete) audit triggers (per table).
- Audit table keeps history of the updated/deleted records.
- You can choose which tables to audit.
- You can choose which triggers to generate (update, delete or both).
- Nullable columns have been handled.
- Completely indented code is generated.