Ready-made sparkle scene setup for KeyShot (v.7 and above) with HDRI map and materials for photorealistic 3D jewelry rendering.
- 3 color gold KeyShot materials
- white diamond KeyShot material
- 3 gemstone KeyShot materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample render (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- 2 HDRI environment maps (5000×2500 pxs)
This scene setup is great for 3D jewelry presentation in a high-quality and simple way.
A sparkle pre-made customized KeyShot scene for rendering still images and animating 360 turntable jewelry on a white background.
The scene contains custom materials of gemstones, diamond, and 3 colors of gold.
Lighting in the scene uses HDRI environment maps (2 pcs. – included).
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
Software is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner (developer) of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file KeyShot
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) with:
– 3 color gold materials (white, yellow, rose)
– 3 gemstone materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
– white diamond material
- 2 HDRI environment maps (.hdr)
- 3D CAD ring model from sample rendering in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- simple user guide
Luxion KeyShot Software version 7 and above.